Saturday, June 26, 2010

An object in motion...

My mother is quite an interesting person, to say the least. She is psychic on some level, and she has been practicing astrology since before I was born. She recently sent me my transit, which is essentially your astrological chart for a certain period of time, in this case three months. It's funny how sometimes you need to be reminded of things you already know, and somehow hearing from an outside source makes them clearer and more profound. It was reassuring, because according to this I was right on track. I've been recently making some drastic changes in my professional life, and it's been great. Although, it has come with a level of uncertainty, and an intense energy that needs managing. Not unexpected, but still challenging. Being volatile goes both ways, it doesn't know the difference, we have to do our best to harness it, or be consumed by it. Therein lies the test. I've chosen my door, but walking through it is just the beginning. As long as I can maintain focus and not get sidetracked, this could be the precipice of a major coup in the modern life of Rocco. Stay tuned...

Love,
-R*


- Posted on the run, from my iPhone

No comments: